Wednesday, September 12, 2007

im in a i-hate-the-world mood today!

*roar* i wonder what rubbed me the WRONG way today! but im secretly pissed with EVERYTHING today.
maybe its the usual bad sleep i've yesterday.
maybe its cos i see the husband and reminded of how i want to pull his hair this morning
maybe its cos my stupid bus took a super long time to come.
maybe its cos today feel like a MONDAY after yesterday's break.
maybe its just a long overdue flare-up from me.

*ROAR*

whatever i hear/read/see make me irritated. i just want to crawl home, armed with a bag of chips, cold milk & the latest magazine. and NO ONE to bother me!

do you feel this way sometimes?
i definitely do! and today is one of those days! :(

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers