Sunday, November 27, 2005

Pixs from my new phone!!

below are some pixs taken with my colleagues on friday!

so far, it has been relaxed and fun at work for the month of nov. but i'm looking forward to Dec now! interesting events in the pipeline:
- maybe going for a short getaway to Bintan with my colleagues
-DEFINITELY going to Sunway Lagoon with my dear dear in mid-dec
-my company D&D where we will all be dressed up!
-x'mas eve party with the usual gang ~ dan said he got like 6 red wines waiting to be drank at his house! :)
-my birthday!! i'm only 24! i'm young!

met up with dan + zm on friday for awhile. both of them just finished their papers last week! congrats!! now you guys can have all the fun you want! can't wait to meet them & jx for dinner next thurs! its been a while since the 4 of us meet up.

took some narcissistic pixs of myself so bear with me! lol~

anyway, its monday again tomorrow! bleh~ it's gonna be a busy day for me tomorrow. sad sad. but exotic lessons will be here again on tuesday! yay~!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers