Monday, April 10, 2006

happy post

ah D just commented my last entry is too depressing. hence, this post shall be a happy one!!

Amazing Race
okie, let's talk about the amazing race with my Dow pple on saturday! i've tremendous fun that day! its been eons since i last ran around town (CBD area to be exact) like a mad woman! i'm pretty sure that we ran no less than 5km all in all for that game! kudos to jean for inviting us to this game held by her church!

Fresh & gay (happy lah) before the competition started at Chinatown point

jean & me!

we ran from Chinatown point->Ann Siang Hill -> Amoy Street -> hawker besides OG -> Far East Square -> UOB building -> Capital Square! my legs ache like crazy the next day but im thankful for the exercise that i otherwise wont be getting at all! :) all the sweat and pain aint for nothing, we managed to clinch the 2nd place and got ourselves $100 worth of Marche vouchers! yippee yay!

shhhhh....this is taken in a gir.. *ahem* toilet cubicle

the stanger (guy in blue nearest to statue) was game enough to pose with us for the game!

back at jean's church, awaiting for delicious dinner!

side note: there was this girl who was absolutely bitchy/rude at the church. it made me understand why i diss the people and not the religion. whatever, this is supposed to be a happy post, so let's move on!

My Cubicle
I love my cubicle! its qute bare and super tidy now given that i've nothing much to do now ha. its my little haven nowadays where i spend a considerable amount of time here everyday!

my cubicle is gonna be pink & purple color-themed! waahahha.. i draped my unwanted freebie shawl from herworld mag over my chair and there's ashley V cushion in it! Voila! i've my pretty frivolous looking chair!



haha, can u see dashes of pink & purple here & there?
let's move in for a closer look!


i like my happy dancing pigs wrist rest cushion! and always , and i repeat, always have your trusty hand cream and body moisturiser within reach. :)

i've my fanciful magnets to pin notes and very soon...photos up! in case you are wondering what's that tuft of white fur ball, thats my hp holder!
i fell in love with it at first sight and i bought it right on the spot. its a sheep with either very bad dark eye-rings or eye-bags. lolz~



He (It's a he, that im sure!) never fails to cheer me up!

hence, all in all, as i concluded with jean, my cubicle seems to make me look like a bimbo who cant work. and this facade may not be too far far from the truth! :P

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers