Monday, June 12, 2006

moving-in

weeee...............!!!!~ dear dear and me have officially moved in last friday! we spent most of our time cleaning up, cleaning down. tiring~

so far so good! im in love with my sofa, especially. been sitting there like a crouch potato for the weekend. munching on chips and watching world cup. the house feel like a holiday chalet and we are behaving like we are living in one too. a trip down to NTUC on sun saw us stocking up on flavoured drinks, chips & ben&jerry ice-cream. this is so NOT a good sign. and it doesnt help that i also feasted on crabs, prawns and all the usual dishes at a zi char shop downstairs on sat and a wedding dinner yesterday!

im F-A-T.

anyway, i lost $5 for the very first match of world cup. WHY OH WHY did FRINGS score at the 87th min!!! why did germany has to win costa rica by 2 goals and not one? damn! but its a good shot and i shall give him that.
the whole match was like a damn roller-coaster. when klose scored the 3rd goal for germany, my spirits sank but they went whopping up when wanchope closed in another one for costa rica.......sigh, i shan't bet (unless its my favourite teamsssss) no more. make watching matches simply too traumatising.

as promised, here are the pictures of my house!

tada, our foyer area and shoe cabinets

feature wall to cover out the bomb shelter door

our dining area (with huge mirror and no dining table - heh.)

my favourite spot in the whole house! my sofa!

my plasma & home theatre set. very messy wiring, not yet tidied up. :P

my sparkling clean kitchen, minimum cooking ha.

our bed on raised platform.

my wardrobe!

my messy master toilet

think thats about it! will be having house-warming sooN in july! so if you are not invited, that means i dun love u! ha.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers