Tuesday, January 15, 2008

falala

multi-tasking
i realised i sure can multi-task. in fact, i find it nice to have a whole lot of to-do things (non-work related, of course) waiting for me to accomplish.
i think i like the idea of stretching my available time to do a host of stuff.
so the next time i tell you that i cant multi-task, im lying.

logic
why is it that logic is so not instilled in some people?
and normally, such people are equipped with that awful brand of stubborness that fails to let them see beyond their own beliefs.
i admit that i may have problems seeing from people's perspectives at times too, but no matter what, seeing is believing. so i will be persuaded/convinced if i see for myself what they meant.
BUT, some people cant see logic for what it is. despite witnessing 1st hand the true scenario, they still insist their way.
if they go further this way, i shant be bothered with them, lest my feelings got affected.
so im gonna speak my mind. and believe me, speaking one's mind DOES get better with age.

going back to work
hello everyone! im going back to work this friday!
how GROSS! maternity leave is over like in a flash.
now i really start to miss my wormy. hence, for the past 2 days, i requested my mother-in-law not to come, giving me precious ALONE time with my wormy! *heez*

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers