Thursday, May 29, 2008

last working day soon!

i cant believe tomorrow is the last working day for me!
okie, i can believe it lah for i make it happen, didn't i? :)
finally, leaving this dreadful place (minus the peers).
really looking forward to the new workplace where work-life balance seems to be highly possible!
baby YZ, mammy will be able to feed you dinner earlier soon and not like now where i've to rush home like a mad woman. only to reach at 7+pm and sometimes to find an angry hungry baby. :
i really hope the move is for the better. at least the husband seems to think so.

that reminds me that ive been in the working force for coming 5 years (by this sept). how scary!
imagine at this point, im still undecided whether i should climb the corporate ladder or just go with the flow and basically be.... complacent.
given my nature, i guess the latter is not only more appealing but high chance where i'll end up doing too. *ha*

current phase of my life, my priorities are just baby, hubby, my family, meeting up with friends, travelling whenever time/money allows, catching new shows on big screens, reading new novels during leisure time, get a new piece of clothing every weekend etc. mostly generic and all so-normal. but really, to do all the above requires hell lot of time/effort. and really not much for my worklife. so, for those who know me, work has never been on my priority list at all before. and i intend to keep it that way. :)

but ironically, i need work to keep meself sane.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers