Sunday, June 29, 2008

updates on baby YZ!

and so the baby has turned 8 mths old last thursday! can't believe how time flies! he'll be celebrating his 1st year birthday in 4 mths time!

and since he can jolly well crawl around and his sleeping position is no longer like when he was an infant, we shifted him to sleep on a mattress next to our bed.
though it was hubby and my plans to move him to another room to sleep by himself when he turns 18 mths old, but i must say i'll miss him next to me when the time comes. :(

sometimes when he flips around and make noise during the night, i'll just scoop him up from the matterss and let him sleep in my arms for awhile before putting him back.
the feeling of his smelly head under my nose and his thunder thighs next to my hips is irreplaceble. :)

take a look at how he can twist and turn during his sleep.

flying off

and the little one sweat buckets! dont know if its their higher metabolism rate?
especially after a milk feed in the afternoon will turn him into a little sweat machine!
we try to style his very wet head below. lol.


his thunder thigh next to pappy's hairy thigh

and i love 面包超人 alot! and now i've my very own one. :)


sidenote: my top n bottom are from east europe now! guess how much is my top!?
a mere 3 euros nia! lol. make me want to go through a pink phase again! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn cute lorzzz

Anonymous said...

hey hey... itz me! hahahaa...
wow.. .love the pix with him smiling so happily and sweetly! heeez... so ke ai!

PRIMA said...

baby YZ is so so cute :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers