Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a night out

decided to have dinner at ichiban sushi yesterday and told the husband about it.
after feeding the baby his dinner, we set off! :)

sushi food is just nice for me! me with a gap in between my teeth (lower ones) hehehe.
nice n mushy to chew on. *yumyum*
anyway, have a gap bcos i've extracted my crooked teeth and now awaiting for the bridging mould to be done at my dentist side. *toothless grin*
so pls pardon my gap and "lou feng" talking. :P

gave baby YZ 2 mini plates and he proceeded to bang them with GUSTO.

and he loves to SHOUT alot nowadays. making those who-hate-kids in the restaurant hate kids MORE. lol.

mammy + baby YZ!

P/s: no tagging to marriage life for the MIL is with us. bleh. hehe.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers