Sunday, October 25, 2009

3 years anniversary - part 3

my long-awaited weekend is finally here! for the ng family is going away for a short 3D2N staycation in the far east of singapore. hehe.
hubbi and me took half-day leave on friday to kick-start the short getaway. :)
yz was away at my mum's place for the night. yes, dear dear and me will enjoy 1 day/night without the lil' terror first. hiaks.

the husband came to my work area to look for me for lunch. we had a simple one @ blue jazz at bali lane.



then, its *whizz* to changi village hotel for our check-in!
we got quite a good 1-for-1 weekend escapede deal for this stay. but the place is really really very far to me leh.
the only good thing is it really feels like we are overseas cos ive never been so far east in my life before here!


our nice little room. wah, the weight just keep piling on hor?

we lazed in our room watching telly until late afternoon, then we left for a ktv session @ katong shopping centre!
we (or rather i) enjoyed the session very muchie! its been so long since i sang my guts out. hehe.

after which, it was already quite late in the evening.
we went back to changi village area looking for a late dinner spot.
and we found it @ jacob's cafe!
quite a quaint little joint which provides decent food and nice ambience too. :)




me with my french onion soup. yummy!

was considering catching a late night movie but was really really beat by then.
so we went back to the hotel and spent the nice watching rubbish shows on AXN and star world and munching on rubbish snacks.
heh, shiok!
and with that, we ended the day!
we've been to pan pacific, rasa sentosa and changi village for the past 3 years.
so, local hotel stay for our 4th anniversary next year again?

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers