Thursday, August 26, 2010

window-shopping is my fav. activity during me-time!

why am i still buying from gg5 when >50% of the female working population around my age in sg are also doing the same? *scratch head*
think its due to its style still appealing to me.
think its due to it being accessible.
think its due to its sizes fitting me well especially the bottoms which can be so hard for a pear-shaped person like me!
but im really buying too much clothings from the same brand, gg5 no less.
some days, im decked out in gg5 from head to top (yes, shoes included). and i found myself wanting to step into a gg5 store (like again!) to check out the latest additions!
have to stop myself cos like so weird/pai seh to do so. LOL.

but today, im not wearing a single piece of gg5 so i can easily check it out. hehe.
bought 1 top & 1 shorts again! @_@

anyway, ive just renewed my facial package which means i cant shop as much as before.
somemore, not much sale nowadays. :(
still, 2 pairs of shoes from alegra (@ suntec) & a hansel dress from online shopping in the past 2 weeks keep me contented for now. :P
until the retail monster come to haunt me again!!

1 comment:

sn00pyee said...

time to hit hilton hotel!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers