Saturday, May 21, 2011

last working day @ huntsman!

yesterday was my last working day @ huntsman!
good thing its a relaxing friday and i can take my time to do some last minute work/clearing up.
in the morning, i went to tanjong pagar area to buy the famous chocolat n spice muffins to treat my colls.
and of cos, we tooks some photos for my keepsake at the end of the working day! :)


preggy huishan, me & marianne


me, yufen & veron!


from left: marianne, ally, huishan, veron, yufen & so fun!




me & li san who missed the grp photo taking a call


it has been a good three years working with them in Huntsman!
i've really enjoyed the good working environment and culture there where the people are mostly good!
but oh well, moving on is part and parcel of life, not only in our career.
so i wish them all the best in their future endeavors!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers