Sunday, August 07, 2011

new haircut!



after having permed hair for almost a year (yes, painstakingly making it last by using hair cream diligently everyday...@_@), i've decided to go back to straight hair!
so after a harrowing 3hr+ "session" at the salon yesterday, i emerged with a lighter head and a frizz-free one too! :)

when i reached home, all the boys in the house found it hard to accept initially.
hubbi commented my 面包脸 is back........
yz said he preferred me with my long hair.
yr..... simply cried when he saw me and waved his hand furiously while shouting "no, no!" at me.
oh, and running away from me at the same time..... @_@
it took some bread plus an hour before he is willing to call me 妈妈。。。。
oh well.
looking forward to the fuss-free routine for the hair in the morning now! yay.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers