Sunday, October 02, 2011

weddings back to back!

it has been a super duper tiring weekend for me!
the weekend started with meeting up with the hall friends for fifi's bday dinner on friday evening.
venue was at les bouchons @ robertson quay - steak & fries! *yums*
still, the best steak for me has to be from au petit @ dempsey..

it was so good catching up with them that time flies and before i knew it, its 11pm+ and i made my move first as I've a longggg day on sat!

why was sat a long day?? its shirley & wayne's wedding and im one of the jiemei!

gosh! woke up at 6+am and reached the bride's place by 730pm.. yawn, despite turning in last night only after 12midnight... @_@
was looking forward to the gatecrashing but it was rather a lacklustre one with the brothers being wishywashy and all.....:P
caught in jam when commuting between the groom's family house and the bride's one... so the tea ceremony was officially over near to 2pm..
dashed home to catch a nap (much needed) with the boys... zzzzzzz

in the evening, the ng family moved out to the hotel - fairmount!
my job is to help out at the reception though i think bobo did a much better job than moi... oops.


with jm

with the sisters!

the boys managed to stay up and good till 11pm! well done!
by the time we reached home, they have K.O.ed! hehehe.
hubbi and myself turned to dreamland soon too... esp. for me.

slept till late morning on sunday. thanks to the husband who helped me to take care of the boys while i continued zzzzing.
and i took nap again with them in the afternoon too!
old age is surely catching up. haha.

and before i know it, time for the ng family to move out again!
both hubbi and myself have wedding dinners (again!) in the evening. so we left yr at my mum's place before we left for our respective venues.
for me, its frances wedding @ raffles town club!
yz came along with me and he was pretty managable during the night. but can see that he's pretty tired out from attending 2 wedding dinners in a row!

ok, now back home and yz dozed off on the way back as expected.
i better washed up fast and hit the sack! closing day 1 tomorrow, gulp!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers