Sunday, September 02, 2012

survived the weekend and cant wait for tues to come

i did it! survived closing for this weekend!
and yesterday closing day 1 was fraught with issues and we stayed till pretty late.:(
i barely woke myself up this morning to drag myself to work.
today was pretty smooth and ended in time around late afternoon.
hubbi and the boys came to look for me and we went to pizzeria mozza for dinner! :)
their pizza and desserts were really good. yum yum.

now, while waiting for the boys to zzz, i feel like sleeping myself too.
think it will be an early night for me.
really feeling burnt out from the extended long working week.
cant wait for tuesday to come when i go on my off in lieu.
and friday as well.
im glad the coming work week will be a short one. 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers