Sunday, January 06, 2013

been a good week!

this week is closing week coupled with half-year reporting.
though only half the deadlines are gone, im feeling pretty good about the week.
this is because it has been a smooth closing with us closing at 7+ pm on WD1 - that is like the first time ever for me since i joined the company in mid 2011! 
and i was feeling efficient and all that i managed to complete mostly on time/ahead for most of the deliverables on thurs/fri! leaving me to have the weekend not fretting over work at all! :D

yesterday was a good long busy day for me and i welcomed it!
went to get myself a new hp - Note 2, no less! - in the afternoon!
thanks to dear hubbi for getting it as my bday pressie. 
(anyway, its not that ex after re-contracting :P)

im totally loving the new phone - it was a bliss compared to my ex xperia arc s...
been tinkering with it most of today and i think ive downloaded most of the apps i wanted and adjust the settings to my preference! all is good!

the girls came to my house ard 3+pm for our very post-xmas gathering. LOL.
we did a mini gift exchange and glad to say no one is majorly disappointed with any of the pressies... ha.

went off to meet the gang at ice cold beer at 8pm for grace & zm's bday celebration!
we ate so much chicken wings - i think ard 48! - among 7 of us.... zzzz.

we adjourned to spider room after that for more drinking!
music was pretty good there but it seems like the youngsters nowadays are into getting tables, opening bottles and just drinking away?
where is the dancing? hmmmm.

oh well, we old folks are still very entertained by our own brand of drinking and letting our hair down dancing. haha.

@ spider room
anyway, i wonder why are my eyes area so white? im not even wearing concealer..zzz

as usual after all the alcohol, it feels good to have warm food in the tummies.
so we went maxwell for supper at 3+am LOLOL.
oh my, hot minced pork fishball noodle soup is the best thing to go into the tummy after volka i tell you.
it was a satisfied me when i reached home to call it a day!

January is a busy month!
next up, gathering at my boss's house next sat & YR's bday celebration with my relatives next sun!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers