Sunday, May 19, 2013

busy week ahead but im looking forward!

went to do my nails (after a month plus break for my nails to take a breather) yesterday and i chose cheery neon colors this time round!
perks up my mood instantly! :)

its orange for the toe nails! :D

coming week will be busy for me - gotta be superwoman but i can do it.
and awaits me at the end of the busy week is our staycation! *wee*
a short getaway (albeit a local staycation) is good for us anytime!

dinner @ raffles place out of the pan.

i ironed like 20+ pieces of clothings accumulated over the past 1-2 months this afternoon.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
i think i should stop buying clothes for awhile, there are so many pieces which i realised ive only worn a few times.
though new pieces are not alot like last time - now only 2 tops + 3 dresses in my wardrobe..
and shoes!!! no more!!! i dun want to cross the 50 figure....
hubbi has been nagging me to throw out some pairs but i really cant find any - most are really in good shape.... :(

ok, time to save up for the next trip in jun.
though the shopping time should be limited with the 2 boys and husband in tow but i shan't underestimate myself either. *hiaks*

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers