Sunday, June 09, 2013

weekend = R&R

this weekend has been an exciting one for the husband.
he has finally made his first step of getting something he has wanted for quite some time.
tsk tsk.

as for myself, i got myself a super cute pair of flats from rad russel - comfy shoes at very reasonable price. :)

and in view of my expanding muffin top, i've started running (actually i only ran twice so far... ) on treadmill - something ive always look down on others with despise.
sigh. 

but im quite impressed with myself (doesnt take alot).
by my second run, i actually clocked in 4.3km in 30mins.
so my stamina is not as bad as i thought...

ok, some outfits for last week:

left: printed dress from dorothy perkins - i had this dress for 4 years i think!!
right: top and skirt from gg5

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers