Sunday, March 02, 2014

eason concert + KTV = falling sick

 
 met up with gb, ser & pff for pre-drinks and dinner at brewerkz at stadium.
we were all ready to head to the concert with the lightsticks & clappers! lol.
 
happy quartet!
 
this is my first time at his concert and I have only 1 word: 赞!
his voice live is really the same as listening from CDs!
 
and i think my 哭点 has continued to lower over the years.
now I teared at concerts too.
so sad when I heard his live renditions of 多少 and 背包. :'{

 
awesome concert!
 
after the concert and feeling in the mood for more singing, we headed to KTV @ bedok point.
needless to say for an old fogey like me, singing K and drinking whiskey until 3am = falling sick with cold & cough today.
ARGH!
is late night + drinking combi no longer doable for me?!
*sob*
 
i wonder how the upcoming HK trip will turn out.
perhaps its better for me to buy chips to munch on in the hotel room rather than hitting the drinking scene.. :(
 
ending the post with one of my fav. song of eason's!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers