Monday, August 10, 2015

SG50#3 - date with #mylove

 
last day of the long weekend today! i decided i need some me-time though not entirely 100% for the younger boy joined me in my short escapade to town! :P
so the husband dropped me + YR at somerset before meeting the in-laws for lunch with elder boy. :D
1st stop, we had yummy lunch at 313 marche - rosti and ended the meal with 1 scoop of ice cream each. YR must be berry happy that he made the choice of following me.. hiaks.
 
then the shopping starts! he was a little angel accompanying me to the stores and patiently reading the story book he brought along when i was busy trying out clothes. :P
 
we checked out the new library at orchard gateway - i found it lovely and repertoire of books good though there is nothing much for children there. we spent sometime there where I rummaged through the shelves looking for books to borrow while he self-entertained himself with his Geronimo stilton. LOL.
 
it was a good few hours spent in town with the younger boy before hubbi and YZ fetched us in the late afternoon.
 
and I got myself a lovely denim dress from zara + melissaxjasonwu flats from Robinsons heeren.
it's a good day. :D
 
photo-taking @ orchard gateway

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers