Saturday, September 05, 2015

i was on leave yesterday since both boys have no school due to teacher's day holiday. brought them out to town for lunch and spend some time there. it's really not easy bringing 2 active boys out and trying not to yell at them like some crazy woman. @_@
in the end, whisked them home where they can play (rowdily) in peace while i caught up a bit with my dramas. hehe.
then it's to hubbi's workplace for an early dinner with him! nice way to end a Friday by starting the weekend early. :D

today, the highlight was (supposedly) to be my birthday treat to my mum for her birthday. her being her with predisposition to throw things out of proportion, managed to turn it into a dinner treat to include some of my uncles and aunties so altogether there were 13 of us!
OMG, im all for treating my uncles and aunties dinner given how they doted on me so much in the past but i really don't appreciate my mum throwing me the bomb like on thurs leaving me only 1 day to figure out where to eat (for oh, she has her "standards" on where to dine too..). gosh.

luckily, ended up well. we had dinner at tunglok xihe peking duck at orchard central and everyone finds the food good. *phwee*
luckily it's bonus month so my wallet can weep more gracefully. :P
at the end of the day, i just want everyone to have a great time!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers