Thursday, December 08, 2005

our lovenest!

today is a happy day for me! its the day for dear dear and me to go down and select our choice unit at HDB hub!
after qiwen's (junlong's friend) wedding banquet yesterday and back at dear dear's house, we waited with bated breathe for the webpage (my bf is still using dial-up. yeah, no broadband. so can only wait for it to load......) to load to see which are the available units left.
and not too bad! there are still plenty of units left for our selected block.
and being the first few in queue this morning, we got our CHOICE unit!
*yippee yay yay*
so our lovenest is at bukit merah, 4-room and high high up above (> 20th storey! its very high for both of us considering the fact that both of us have stayed on the 4th storey for most of our lives! loL~)!

okie, back to my mundane work.
i really feel like quitting recently. work with one of the managers whom i most dread is starting now. of all times. *sigh*
i've applied for 2 weeks leave for the end of the month. but i got a naggy feeling that's not gonna to happen very smoothly. *arg*

whatever, lets hope i'll have fun this weekend!
my D&D is tomorrow. my team is dressing up as FBI! ha, so fun.
and, im going to BINTAN too~!
with my colleagues nonetheless! and i bought a new bikini set today! cheap cheap! only $26 from one of the shops in far east!
and i think its more fitting than my existing one. ha. i've enough of my friends telling me from my previous bintan trip pixs that my current bikini is ill-fitting! :P

okie, off to do some minimal work before sleeping. just to lessen my guilt for slacking off for most, no make it all, of today.

so longggggg......

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers