Monday, July 17, 2006

boring updates

looking back, i realised my whole life revolved around fifa world cup 2006 and nothing else!
lol. its true. i breathed world cup, i saw world cup and i talked world cup.
heck, i even dreamt of gattuso last week.
why gattuso? dont ask me. i'll give millions to have totti than him.
but it just go to show how mad i am when it comes to the italy team.

okie, back to reality.
my life's pretty boring for the past month. mainly due to the world cup sapping away my energy for any other things.
still, i made time to catch some movies.
blockbusters to be exact.
1) Superman returns. boring show and i dont like the lois lane. i prefer spiderman/batman over superman anytime.
2) pirates of the carribbean 2. i like jack sparrow! he's my favourite disney character! :)

and i have nothing much to say here except that i hate my work.
arg! how boring/sad is my life!?
hopefully, the body scrub and massage will cheer me up tonight! *wide grin*

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers