Monday, October 02, 2006

our wedding 25.09.2006

so the BIG day is finally o-v-e-r! phwee.... i've the most hectic year planning for this one singular day, and now its *poof* over in a twinkling of an eye. *eyelid battling*
but it was a really good experince. it was so tiring for me but i was really happy for the whole day. thanks to the most wonderful bunch of "sisters" in the whole world!
you know who you are! hope u guys have fun on that day too! :)

a recap of that mad day:
so i woke up early in the morning at 530, feeling eerily refreshed (which is a weird thing cos i suffer insomnia till nearly 2am). bathed and before long, shirley (my make up artist) was busy working on me at 615.
ah D, being the hardworking one, reached my house at 7 before everyone else and before my make up was even properly done. lolz~ GB arrived right after. the rest were late!! but all managed to reach by 745, which is really early by the way!
we've fun fooling around while waiting for the groom to come.

me + jiemin!

my jie meis with ang baos!

zm+me+gb

it started raining and dear dear was caught in a jam at PIE. luckily his brothers and him managed to reach my house by 815. then the usual gate crashing activities begin. he sang a horrendous version of "老鼠爱大米", drank some vile concoctions prepared by my sisters etc. after much hassling on the ang bao amount, the door was opened! :)

gate-crashing away

he got the bride! :)

after that, was a mad dash of travelling. from there, our incredibly big group of bridal party (2 of us, 9 sisters & 7 brothers) made our way to esplanade for some photo-taking.

and then, its to his house for tea ceremony with his parents. then back to my own house to change into kua. and then back to my mum's house for tea ceremony with my parents.
by then, my hair was messy, my face starting to shine, my body starting to sweat from the thick heavy kua. and i was getting a little grouchy.

by the time i reached Pan Pac at 3+, i was totally tired out. by then, i was about to fall asleep even when standing! but there was simply no time for that! while my sisters and his brothers were busy snoring away, dear dear and me went to bath, monitor the making of 2nd montage (done by his helpful brother!) and before i knew it, it was 5pm and my turn to make up once again! *gosh*

zm ambushed me with ang bao while im making up.

*rawr* im ready to go!

from here, everything seems to be moving in fast-forward mode. i went downstairs to mingle abit with my sisters & relatives. then its solemnization time @ 645.
the JOP went missing the whole while before appearing in the last min. lolz~ luc

moi sisters!



and then its photo-frenzy once again at the reception area. all in all i've real fun with my friends throughout the dinner. getting high and all. yesh, i got high at my own wedding! lolz!
okie, let's take a look at some photos!

and then before i know it, the night has ended!
and dearie and me spent the night counting money! hehehe.

we had our breakfast in the room the next morning.
and after that, it was home sweet home to rest before setting off for HK!
will talk about that in my next post! :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers