Sunday, October 15, 2006

random pixs & somemore...


im so into colored contacts recently. :)

my favourite babies! so cute!

anyway weekend has been pretty busy for me. went to settle some outstanding admin:
-sent my studio/outdoor wedding negatives to be scanned to CD-rom finally. collecting this coming tuesday.
-met up with my friends to watch my wedding video yesterday. had a blast just goofing around with them and talking nonsense.
-come round to packing up for our honeymoon (upcoming this wednesday! *sweeT*) today finally.
-back-up tons of photos (3 cd-roms no less) from wayyy back.

on my way to vivocity later once again. hope there's food for us this time round. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers