Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i think im self-centred

Adj.1.self-centred - limited to or caring only about yourself and your own needs

yes, i think i fit the above description. either that or im just plain lazy.
just realised that my blog rarely speaks about anything else, other than (you got it!) MYSELF.
if you look carefully at the sidebar, you will see a note from me proclaiming that this blog belongs to ah long and me.
that's a false fact (if such an oxymoron phrase existed) which most of you should know by now.
any traces of ah long in my blog are from me. which means, the chance of distortion of who he truly is IS very high.

so in short, he can be better or very very very much worse than what i mentioned here. *hiaks*
i really hope he wont see this entry.

but today, i want to talk about something other than myself.
i want to talk about my friend (M) who is currently going through a very rough patch in life. i hate it when im at a loss when it come to comforting/encouraging others. and believe me when i say that i suck at such things.
still, i really hope M can find the strength to pick Mself up.
if you happen to read this post and you know who you are, remember you are not alone. you still have us who really care for you! :)
so pull through this difficult period fast and have faith that your life can only be better from now since this is already the rock bottom (?)!

im sorry but i just got to update something about myself. (i'm self-centred, remember?!)
x'mas is fast approaching and i still cant feel the joyous vibes yet. why? :(
and as broke as i can be, im troubled over what i should buy this coming december. i need to reward myself with something for x'mas/my bday/what-so-ever!
the question of the year is: "should i get a watch or a wallet?"
hmmm......

p/s: some justification for the purchase
1) watch: i've only ONE watch currently. a DKNY which is a gift from my closest friends for my 21st bday. anyone who knows my age will know that by this dec, this watch would have been with me for X years. after 3 changes of battery for it, i think its time to get a NEW one for myself. seriously, im getting bored of its very-scratched strap.
2) wallet: i've a really nice bag which i would love to use every single day of my life. problem is, it's small and my current long wallet CANT fit into it. i need a new wallet to go with the bag. yup, just this frivolous reason. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers