Friday, December 01, 2006

weekend is here again!

been a rollercoaster week for me.
happy note
my boss is not around for a good part of the week. imagine my joy! and my productiviy for work has been an all-time low. heh.
met up with 2 of my favourite guys in my life on wed for a nice dim sum dinner at geylang. been so long since i just sit down with the 2 of them, talking about everything under the sun and just laughing till our tummies ache. *warm fuzzy feeling* *smile*
i still stand by the theory that everyone changes, no matter what they choose to believe otherwise. but so long we are changing in the same direction or making the effort to adapt to each other's changes, relationships can still be sustained.
i hope this applies to my friendships. :)
my dining table is finally set to be delivered to our house tomorrow!

sad note
i can foresee a real busy week next week. no one to blame but my own laziness. whatever not completed this week will need to be done by next week. simple logic but really scary!!
had an argument with ah long during mid-week. :( sigh. his and my bad tempers are really bad for any kinda arguments. hopefully, going forward, we can both curb our tempers (me,especially!).
due to our fight and lack of sleep, i got migraine this week too. i hate it when i started seeing stars. and it was so bad till i went to puke. but as usual nothing came out which made me feel all the more worse. *grr*

happy note again
weekend is finally here again! lotsa errands for me to run this weekend. but i need the break from work! 530 quick quick come!



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers