Wednesday, December 13, 2006

ba bee boo blabbers!

golden nugget of the day
a very tired me stumbled out of bed to bath this morning. after which,hubbi made a bizarre request from me to take a photo of him for his passport renewal.
so before long, he was decked in his best pink shirt, posed infront of our off-white wall. me, trying my best to take the photo without blocking the sunlight on his face. is this a normal thing to do on a wednesday morning? if so, why am i feeling so bemused?
anyway, was at the bus stop when i received a sms from hubbi: "i love you, piggy."
dont know where that comes from but it sure perks up my morning that little bit. :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
friends
attended GS's wedding yesternight at intercon. the decor is really really nice.
gave the wedding a fairylike & grand ambience. kinda different from my own one which is cosier i feeL?
food was nice & i had fun catching up with my friends there!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
we!
hubbi and me went shopping during the weekend and we bought the watch that i wanted for very long (is 3 months considered long? :P)!
but he seems to be much more excited over it than me, ha.
though its supposed to be a bday gift for me, im starting to wear it already. heh.

our cruise has been confirmed as well! yes, we are sailing off in mid jan'07! *yay* been a good 9 years since i last went for a cruise! and this will be the first time for hubbi!
im sure we will enjoy our time on board! :)

x'mas eve dinner reservations have been made too! was thinking to myself that just one year ago, we were too poor to make any proper reservations, and dinner was eaten at just NYDC (if i didnt rememeber wrongly). hmm, wedding can really be a costly affair!
now that its over, we can finally reward ourselves properly for important days.....

i bought ah long his bday prezzie during the weekend too! its a ray-ban shades and i think we got it at quite a good price. anyone interested in getting shades can consider lucky plaza?
the shope there have some good discounts going on.
and he's worse than me. he started wearing them when he goes to work now, DESPITE its only a short walking journey for him to work.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
me
i want to go shop shop shop! but i really did over-spend for last mth n this mth.
now that wedding is over, i suddenly feel very cash-rich (its definitely just an illusion) & i've been spending on stuff like there is no tomorrow. *madness*
though im very tempted to spend my AWS to the very last cent, i've decided not to.
its really time to start saving for myself. apart from our common savings, i've peanuts for my own savings.
really peanuts. this has to STOP! whoever heard of having 3-digit savings for a 25 year old!
*ashamed :(*
but weekend strolling along orchard proves to be much fatal than i thought. *grr*

okie. no shopping for this mth till jan. a girl got to shop for CNY, no? :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
work
i know this is an exceedingly long post but i always feel the need to be chatty during my month (yes, its my birthday month now!), so bear with me.
just want to say my dreadful presentation and meeting are over!
though i made a couple of boo-boos during the presentation, it went relatively smooth. *wee*
now only left with the appraisal session & monthly meeting session. i can do it!
2007, quick come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha!!! okies at least my savings is not 3-digit.. but it;s somewhere near!!!! i wan to earn more money!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers