Monday, December 04, 2006

weekend feels pretty short to me. friday night was a relaxed one with suling popping over to my place to see some photos and getting excited over U2 music all over again. *heh*
it's really nice to have friends who share the same mad passion with you on the same thing. i guess she is the only one i can mull over U2 lyrics, exclaim over the strings & discuss on bono's personality.
oh, and i really cant get enough on "sometimes u cant make it on your own"! its fantastic! :))

hubbi and i just spent the night chatting away after she left. as i said, it has been a relaxing friday night. but i fell asleep soon after 12 despite a relatively "做没" week. why that happens is still a mystery to me. maybe im just getting old.

saturday is a mad rush for me! i woke up at 10am, saw the dentist at 11am, reached home by noon for lunchie with hubbi, then its out to the dermatologist appointment at orchard at 245pm, then meet ah long at far east to collect my coach bag from the cleaning shop at 4pm, then its back to tiong bahru for haircut for me. by the time my haircut was over, its already 630pm! and i've to rush back to my house to have dinner with hubbi & my in-laws!
by then, i was totally pooped! and i only managed to sneak a glance & barely touch my new dining set delivered to our house at late noon before we headed out for dinner.

after dinner, i just want to head home after our grocery shopping and rot the night away. and head home we did & i've a relaxing night again. just sitting around, reading comics & chatting with hubbi. and i fell asleep before 1 again. my weekend can be so short nowadays! :{

sunday was nice, though kinda packed again. woke up at 10+ and get out of house soon after for lunchie at my parents' house. very happy to see my mum after like 3 weeks? (im such an infilial brat,huh?) & chit-a-chatty to her non-stop about my honeymoon (we brought the photos for her to see). sunday noon is really good to lounge around doing nothing but reading magazines at mum's place. :))

hubbi accompanied me to tampines to walk walk before i met up with the gang in late noon. we both feel like going back to those "拍拖" days when we normally spent our sundays at TM then he'll sent me home before heading to his gombak home himself. i realised i really miss just window shopping with him at such heartlands areas. :))

yesterday meeting with the gang was full of "冷场"s. perhaps as per what grace said, our tolerance level for one another is at all-time low currently. hmm.
let's hope x'mas eve will still be a bash regardless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey
the U2 friend, is it me?! or u have some other U2 friends?
they have a best hits collections. buy it!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers