Sunday, March 18, 2007

its been good but tiring nevertheless!

thursday (on MC)
been trying to catch up on rest the whole week. finally able to do so on thursday. spent alomost the whole day rolling ard in bed but still feeling pretty shitty and unwell. *sigh*
went out in the evening to meet candice they all at the isetan sale. maybe its the thronging crowd, maybe its me feeling unwell, i actually didnt get a single piece of stuff from the sale! unless you count the socks i got for hubbi. soooo unlike me!
at least dinner at TCC managed to cheer me up. hubbi joined us for dinner and we sure had alot of laughter coming from 4 girls + 2 guys! lolz.

friday (on half-day MC)
went to work for the 1st half of the day to clear some work stuff. work is really a pain in the arse! :( sometimes i wonder how long i can continue here before i got seriously burnt out.
but going by the flow, it seems that i will stay for another year. *shivers* i went off after lunch since im actually still on MC & my headache will really surface if i stayed on further!

went off to meet candice for lunch in town and we've fun just having chit-a-chatty session ovcer lunch. & window shopping at LV, gucci & all the atas-alike shops after that! ") sure perked up my feelings! heh.

left home for a quick nap & woke up feeling yukky again. but still, i made my way to meet jx,dan & zm for dinner. its been sometimes since the 4 of us hang out & it was nice. heard some good news (or so i thought) & feel really glad for my very good friend. :) good luck, mate!


Saturday
心中的大石终于放下了!:)
hubbi & me made our way to my mum's place in the noon. after which, we went to town to catch "300".
the show is fantastic, i love it! the graphics is gorgeous, which reminded me alot of sin city (one of my fav. movie for last year, by the way). and the no. of abs in the show is blinding. heh.
anyway, the show really protrayed the spartans as a courageous lots! i want to be a spartan too, with the abs to boot! lolz.

dinner was at 旺角 at cineleisure. the milk tea is delicious!
and im wearing my new gg<5,>

oh, and i bought myself a new wallet! :))))
was showing the husband which wallet im thinking of getting myself with my bonus payout next month, when he psycho (not that i need much, anyway) to just get it on the spot!
and so i did and im a v happy girl now!! *wow wee*
look, beautiful mahogany red vernis leather! *sweet*

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers