Wednesday, June 06, 2007

lalala

Jazzy
we've our jazzy for almost coming to 3 weeks! having a car is really very convenient though i must said that the cost of maintaining one is not exactly cheap. i still maintain that taking a cab everyday is still cheaper than owing your own set of wheels.

anyway, i digress. the advantages of having jazzy are:
-hubbi has been diligently fetching me off work for the past few weeks. :) wonder how long he can keep this up. hee.
-we can whizz around to new places for dinner
-travelling to & fro our parents' places is now a breeze during weekend
-having an OPC means parking is relatively cheaper & no heavy traffic for we use the car in the evenings during weekdays & weekends
-i've fun fiddling with the air-con, radio, cd-set etc. lolz, the life of a passenger (aka no licence lah!)

of cos, there's always the pitfalls:
-having an OPC means i've to wait till 710 before hubbi pick me up from work. he can only start the car at 7pm sharp during weekdays. trying to get accustomed to this since staying a minute pass my official off-time kills me
-the hefty installment of $1k+ for the next 2 years, and the petrol, parking etc
-washing the car. so far we (or rather ah long himself) washed it once and it seems tiring. bleh

tada, presenting our jazzy! pardon the bad lighting.


I love mac breakfast!
hubbi brought me to the mac branch near farrer park on vesak day. that place look nice with a pond to boot!
my appetite getting heartier by the day, to think i can wolf down a sausage macmuffin with egg meal & still feel not full! lolz.


hubbi with my happy meal toy. a dragon from shrek 3 apparantly. yes, my meal can't satisfied me so i ordered another 2 pc hotcakes happy meal in the end. gross huh?


good news
my mum won 1st prize in 4D! not a lot but a modest amount to keep her smiling till the wee hours of the night. heh.
the winning nos are the last 4 digit of her new home phone number. and she gave hubbi & me big fat ang baos yesterday. *wee*
mine is decidedly bigger than his. hiaks. bo bian, my mum plays favouritism since dun-know-when.
and she's treating a feast this saturday. *yummy*

lastly, a pic of hubbi & me recently. in case you guys forget how i look like.
and yes, i know my face is rounder now & my nose is fleshy and all.
stop the comments!! bleh.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers