Wednesday, August 22, 2007

okie, my ass got bitten. my credit card bill came yesterday BUT my pay is only coming in this saturday. *help*
all my whimsical purchases last/early this mth are haunting me now!! i got to pay for novel/food/make-up/skin care/clothes etc. what can i say, im an all-rounder spender. *pui*
still, i've this big aversion of outstanding bill/loan so im gonna dip in my savings and pay first later. *sobbie*

BUT, something to cheer me up. its tangs private sale today! and i think im going after work to do some retail therapy! okie, talk about irony. but whatever!

august is fast coming to an end and im SO looking forward to the month of september! alot of fun activities for the husband and me! for its..... our 1 year anniversary! okie, will update along the way.

okie, back to bleh work!

1 comment:

JèÄn° said...

I ASO WANA GO E PTE SALE!!!!! sigh but no time... sadded... buy buy buy!!!!! =Pp

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers