Friday, August 31, 2007

end of aug!

wow wow wee! its OFFICIALLY the end of august! how time flies!
im all ready to embrace SEPTEMBER! for its our anniversary month!
ah long+me=1 year soon!
we've plans lined up here and there, somewhat. hope they will all get to play out nicely. :)

work is getting mundane+ routine. not that im complaining for it means my peak period is finally OVER! this week has been particularly slack & i spent > 50% of my time in office counting down to 7pm. lol.
even my boss cant get to me. heh.
BUT, irritating colleagues still do! ooh, im so irritated with people who tell NOT-FUNNY jokes and then laugh at their own jokes. bleh. arg! never mind, not worth mentioning too much in my blog.

3 more weeks to my payday! i can survive! ha, thats another reason why im waiting for sept! ha. no more half-yearly insurance premium (pain in the ass) to pay! *wee*

okie, this is a 蛮pointless 的post. but whatever!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers