Monday, April 28, 2008

and so it's spending time! :)

and finally a long year of waiting, my bonus is here again! *gleeful*
as usual, ive spent in advance much of it already liao. still, that didn't stop me from spending now when its really in my bank account. hiaks.
and yah, minimal savings again lah. *bleh*

and so i spent on:
1) japan trip for mum + meself. its a bomb lor. but a treat to her (and myself :P) for taking care of baby YZ. :)
2) upcoming east europe trip with hubbi. this is a bomb too lor. lucky hubbi is paying for the expenses over there. :P and really happy to go on a trip with hubbi again.
3) a new phone for myself! yup, you heard me right! got SE P1i on saturday with hubbi's approval. its a PDA phone with everything under the sun - WiFi/3.5G/push mail function/3.2mp camera and many more lah. and after $50 discount from starhub for re-contracting + trade-in for my old SE K800i, its only $138! cheap or not!
but feedback is its abit on the heavy side (not bulky though). ha since i stash everything in handbag, not a big concern for me.
4) a new pair of shoes from gripz
5) stuff for baby YZ! i got him a pack of rompers (x5) from carters + 3 bibs (carter/baby disney) + pack of sleep suits from mothercare. im a good mummy. heh.
6) splurged on dinner with hubbi @ Dan Ryan yesterday. its a american sorta restaurant next to Regent Hotel. i used the word "splurged" cos im not a big fan of food, and really rather spend on other stuff. but since hubbi likes steak, i brought him there for his ribeye and fisherman platter for myself. plus the usual appertiser + dessert, the meal set me back $100+ ! and hubbi developed a headache after the very heavy meal. sheesh!

i think that's about all. upcoming expenses i can think of will be:
1) a dinner with my family and hubbi. still undecided on venue but quite keen on tung lok signature at vivo. anyone tries it before? good?
2) tailor-make shirt for the husband
3) more stuff for meself, of cos!

that left me with maybe $23 for savings i guess. hiaks.
oh well. one should reward oneself at times lah. really.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers