Friday, April 04, 2008

IM BACK

from JAPAN!!

had a really smashing time there!!!

- saw snow (falling one okie!) for the 1st time!
- saw sakura for the 1st time. thank god they are in full bloom @ tokyo where i spent my last 2 days of the trip!
- tokyo disneyland for the 1st time (though i've been to HK & Paris one before)!

everything is still very chaotic @ home. done with washing clothes + unpacking but most stuff are still lying around in my study room.

oh, and i miss my lil' pumpkin so very much!! been staring at my hp wallpaper (HIM!) whenever im on the coach over there.
the 1st thing i did after reaching home (after changing into a clean set of clothings + washing my hands of cos) was to rush to the BABY!
he was just waking up from his nap and he SMILED when he saw me! geez.. totally melted my heart! my baby remembers mammy!!

and he changes soo much. sobbie + gleeful @ the same time.
he looks bigger + taller though when i weighed him yesterday, he gained weight of 150g nia. ha.
AND, he can put his weight on his legs when i hold him in a standing position! previously, the legs like jelly haha.
AND, he is blowing raspberry ALOT now.
AND, he can raise his butt abit and pushes himself forward a lil' to get objects placed infront of him.
AND, he makes "small talk" with me alot now.
i love lil' pumpkin to bits! :)

now, i wonder if i can survive 2 weeks without him in early june when hubbi + me go on our couple trip. hmm... i really hope so. :

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers