Friday, August 08, 2008

and the shopping continues....

was on half-day leave yesterday and it so happened that hubbi was on leave too! :)
so hubbi came and picked me up from my office and i brought him to eat at a famous duck rice stall near there.

after that, we went raffles city walk walk abit and guess what?
yup, i spent $ again. :(

the damage for yesterday short afternoon:
- a shorts from topshop
- a working skirt from G2000 pink label
- 2 bras from La Senza

i really should stop my mad spending habit. i BUY all kind of shit. really.
just last week, i think i bought >$100+ worth of baby stuff online. *gulp*
and also clothes, books, shoes, make-up, skincare, facial etc etc. argh!
but they are all good buys lah. so let's move on.

and hubbi and i finished watching prison break season2! we watched the last 5 episodes non-stop yesterday from 9pm-1am!
LOL. finally can erased them from my HDD and time to record the new season of HEROS!
my fav, Hiro! :)

all in all, a lovely day. except, baby YZ is at my mum's place. :

lunch update:
i got myself:
-a jeans from topshop
-a pair of shoes from charles & keith

ok, this madness got to stop. 17 days more to my payday.
you WONT see any more posts labelled shopping.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers