Wednesday, August 06, 2008

baby YZ says hi to all his ardent fans!

was out with hubbi and baby last sunday. popped back to isetan (like AGAIN) to get my supply of loose and pressed powder.
got myself a chanel loose powder (its good!) and shu uemura pressed powder (yet to try).

deciede to try lunch at a new eating place at scotts there named The Canteen. yah, supposed to serve local-styled food.

ok some photos:

come come, take photo with mammy. look at camera and smile leh!

ok, this is better.
i think baby YZ doesnt like taking photos w me. :(
me and my XO-sauced mee tak mak.
the food aint bad but i dont think im revisiting again. food not exactly fantastic not to mention pricey. my bowl of noodles+minced meat (cant taste much of XO) costs around $16+ i think.. >.<

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers