Tuesday, September 16, 2008

it's never too late to start.

recently started to notice that my arms and forearms' pigmentation is getting more prominent.
i've always been more tanned than fair and the good thing about this is i've never kena sun-burnt in my entire life.
i just become ah bu neh neh when under the sun for too long.
also, very little freckles compared to my fair-skinned friends.
BUT my luck is running out.
so its time to whip out the sunblock for daily use!
so now, during weekdays (weekends seldom in the sun), i've been diligently using a SPF40 sunblock on my arms/forearms.
no results so far but i believe it will show as i age.

remember, it's never too late to start!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers