Friday, November 28, 2008

i realised having a child changes your body/face shape.
im definitely back to my pre-preggy weight.
but somehow, my face looks rounder. the apples of my cheeks not so defined. chin not so sharp (not that last time very sharp lah.).
is this just due to normal aging process, aka ur face just gets saggy?
and my bottoms are tighter now.
think the hip bones really expanded after delivery as what the old folks said.
though my feet expanded that teeny weeny bit too, im lucky to be still able to fit into my old shoes.

so to look the same as last time, i need to lose weight compared to last time?
tell me, is this ridiculous or what.
coupled with slower metabolism rate now, slimming down is easier said than done.

hmpf!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers