Friday, January 02, 2009

1 year older.

*gasp* im 27 year old! no longer young and nubile liao. *pui*
anyway, birthday for me is a small, quiet affair.
i've long gotten over the fact that more than half the world out there is counting down to the end of my birthday, just so to welcome the new year.

so, on my burpday, we dropped baby @ my mum's place and headed out to vivo.
hubbi initially wanted to treat me to buffet @ the ikoi restaurant at miramar. but we decided against it since the price is much more expensive on new year eve day and hubbi is really not a big japanese food fan.

he made reservations @ akashi in the end. i ordered the usual goody for meself - salmon sashimi, agedashi tofu etc. *yummy*



after that, we went to catch ip man. which was a really nice show by the way.
a wee bit of back to the old HK movie days. plot with substance, i like.


oh, and i was happily surprised by a small bday card from the husband. normally, i ve to remind him to get me card. heh.
hubbi initially wanted to get me a pair of shades since i passed my driving and it'll come in handy on sunny days. but, we were both so lazy that we never really have the time/effort to get down to shopping for one.

hence, in the end, his bday pressie to me become my hair cut,color plus soft straightening.

yup, i got a new hairstyle! my natural curly wurvy hair is irritating the hell out of me.
so there, i tamed my hair.
new look for the new year. goody.
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers