Wednesday, December 31, 2008

recap of 2008

ok, this is like a bad broken recorder thingy that i'll do at every year-end.
recap my activities for the year. so bear with me or skip the post.
thank you very much.


jan: hubbi's bday. treated him to jacky cheung concert which i enjoyed myself more than him. bah!
feb: baby yz 1st CNY! lovely lovely! me & hb together for 6 years!
mar: went japan for the 2nd time with mummy and brother. left the little tot behind in the good(?) hands of hubbi and mil. would love to revisit japan, esp hokkaido with the husband! next year perhaps?
apr: went for interviews and gotten 3 offers!! not all are of best terms but i chose the best one! the one which offers the best work-life balance! *sweet*
may: tendered and due to leave my ex- coy after 2 yrs 3 mths there.
jun: went for a 2 weeks+ trip with the husband to east europe! totally awesome! i heart travel minus the hateful long-haul flights! i chose europe anytime over the states though i havent been to USA before. hiaks.
july: went to extract 2 teeth *ouch* and did bridging on my lower teeth! the end result: $2k poorer and straighter teeth on my lower gums. :P my 1st cosmetic surgery and more to come. (?) lol.
aug: baby yz down with cough which persisted for a good 2 1/2 mths!!! lost some weight for the 1st time and totally broke my heart. good thing is he recovered 2 weeks before his actual bday.
sept: our 2 years marriage anniversary! 2D1N @ rasa sentosa was good time out for us but the hotel could be better, seriously. started my driving lessons.
oct: baby yz 1 year old bday! thanks to all relatives and friends who turned up and made it a great occasion! my lil' pumpkin is officially a toddler liao!
nov: popped over to genting for a small recharge with hubbi! like back to the courting days totally. nice. ooh, and the gambling!
dec: went to siem reap with the husband. angkor wat was good but the life there made us unsettled and upset. obtained my driving licence!
also happen to be my bday mth! a quiet evening of movie-dinner date with hubbi @ vivo.

that kinda wrap up my 2008! :)



for the new year 2009, i just hope for good health and smooth year for myself and all my loved ones.

but still, got a wishlist, heh.
1) 1 long trip, preferably to spain+portugal or west coast. though mayb harder with yz older and stickier to me. and yup, no travelling for him till he's older.
2) 1/2 shorter trips, perhaps to macau, beijing, malacca etc?
3) permanent hair removal as inspired by ah ngau. lol. but not cheap wor.
4) good skin from healthy lifestyle and lotsa water!
5) smooth transition to childcare for yz

thats about it bah.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers