Tuesday, June 30, 2009

how life has its own mind..

the kiasu husband and me went ahead and book the taipei trip on sunday night over the 2nd weekend of August.
without first touching base with my mum. mistake.
THEN, my mum told me that she was unable to help me take care of baby during that period!
*gasp*
cos my gramp's ritual (100 days since she passed away) is to be held during that weekend and we are all expected to attend.
my bad.

so i meekly told the husband we either have to change the travel dates or bring yz along.
bringing him is virtually out of the question as we dont want to risk him to H1N1.
hubbi was feeling abit sianz by the whole thing cos he was thinking its troublesome and he didnt want to pay any amendment fees.
but i told him bo bian, we just have to pay if needed.

so we called up SQ customer service yesterday night and managed to get the dates changed to 1 week later at no extra costs! :)

so now left with changing the reservations for the hotel and cancelling my previous leave application and applying for new ones.
the 1st is easily done.
and so once i reached my office this morning, i logged in to my leave system to cancel my previous leave and apply for the new dates.
THEN, my manager called me in and told me she wasn't comfortable with me taking leave (old dates) so near to month-end closing.
ha! so i told her i've already cancelled that leave application and will be delaying my leave for 1 week.
and now, she gladly approved.

hehe. so its funny how things work out in the end. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers