Saturday, June 06, 2009

it seems like 2009 has not been a good year so far.
im attending the 2nd funeral for the year this week.
4 weeks back, its my maternal grandmother who passed away.
this thursday, its my paternal grandmother.
im very close to my mum's family, hence i was really upset last month at my m. grandmum's funeral.
the funeral lasted 5 days and was really draining for me for i was down at the funeral every day till late.
there was alot of rituals and praying as well.
and of cos the emotional heaviness that stays with me throughout.

this time round, its different.
im distant from my dad's family and the being there was awkward at best.
still, the departure saddens me.
its never good to see ur loved ones sad. in this case, my dad.
sigh. i just hope the second half of the year will be better.

1 comment:

PRIMA said...

I'm sorry for your loss, wen hui.
I'm sure the 2nd half of the year would be better for all of us. Take care!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers