Sunday, July 26, 2009

killing me softly with(out) my heels

i love my heels.
i really do. even though they make my toes/feet go OUCH (!) at times.
but i really love them.

i used to wear them almost everyday.
then i stopped wearing them during weekends when yz got heavier + learning to walk/run.
but i continued to do during workdays.

NOW, i've to fetch yz from the childcare after work from mon-wed.
and high heels doesnt make sense again.
esp. when i've to carry him from the childcare to the carpark, load him into the baby car seat, drive back to our multi-storey carpark, THEN carry him down the stairs to our block again.
bless my squashed toes by the time we reach home.
not to mention the risk of a sprain and hurting him and myself.

so that left thursday/friday when he's away at mum's place.
poor me and my heels.
so little time spent together.
sigh.

and im getting fatter.
and not so good at balancing.
and nagging from people to STOP wearing heels.
sigh.

i know i've to stop soon so i wore them alot these few weeks.
some photos:


work attire to work on a friday....


with one of my fav. pair of leopard-print


met the gang after work so went home to change into shorts AND a new pair of heels!


newly acquired pair from charles n keith!


during weekend: to vivo with the husband and baby = mistake.
my toes do no resemble toes after running after baby and carrying him!

another pair of my fav. pair of heels. very versatile.


TODAY: wanted to wear this pair for the longest time so tried it on even though its supposed to be weekend = no heels with yz


sooo lovely. but i realised i have trouble balancing even when trotting around in the house!
gosh. i think i will fall flat on my face if i carry yz with it.

sigh, so changed back to safe old boring flats. :(
wont be long before i will be wearing flats most of the time.
sheesh.
this is really killing me.

1 comment:

洁敏 Jasmine said...

i like the suede one!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers