Monday, July 06, 2009

yz is getting stickier. to me, that is.
nowadays whenever we fetch him to my mum's place to stay overnight, he will resist saying goodbye to us. wailing and keep wanting to follow us back home. :(

scenario: me fetching him from childcare and sending him straight to my mum's place
day/time: wed/6+pm
venue: in our car

me: "baby, 我们要去ubi 了!"
yz: "不要,不要,不要去ubi."
me:??? then 你要去那里?"
yz: after pondering, "红山." (our house)
me: "你要不要见到婆婆,公公?"
yz: "要."
me: "要就得去ubi."
yz: ........

when its time to say goodbye, he will start crying asking to be carried by me.
so normally, i will sleep with him and leave with hubbi only when he's asleep at ard 10pm.
hmm, hope this is just a passing phrase for he has been staying overnight at my mum's since he was 4 mths old!
if not, it will be very hard for my mum to take care of him in my absence..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers