Thursday, September 10, 2009

just past the half-way mark!

yongzhi is gonna have a baby didi next Jan!! :)
just did my detailed scan yesterday and the little bean is very active in my tum-tum.
kept flipping and flipping till the scan was done in the longest time. :P
surprisingly, my weight gain for this time round is much slower as compared to when i was having yz.
maybe its due to me falling sick for the past month or having my hands full with yz.
so far, i've gained around 6kg by now?
so long the little bean's weight gain is steady, im fine! :)

just hope to enjoy my 2nd trimester as much as possible before the tiring last stage.
wish me luck!

1 comment:

choochoo said...

congrats.

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers