Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i should count my blessings (if i remember!)

mr ng is never the romantic sort and also very bad with words.
so you cant blame me when i take him for granted at times.
furthermore, during this tiring period of continuous sleepless nights, you cant blame a grouchy me for lashing out at him sometimes.

but i know im really lucky to have this husband still.
he is always there in times that matter.
i just need to sit down and think about his virtues at times.
or, reminders from others. heh.

mum was over at my place on tuesday to help out.
after cooking, she was wiping the cooker hob and she was teaching me how to wipe to remove the oil stains fast etc.
i just gave her a blur look and said i dont know. i dont wipe the hob one.
and she was shocked and said for 3 yrs+ you guys stay here, you never wipe before?!
thats when i realised, " ya hor! yah, i really never wipe before!".
so mr ng has been diligently taking care of many misc things as such in our house all these time. :P
and as i think back more, i realised i've never mop the floor before too.
as for tying up the rubbish and disposing them, i will do so for 1 bag out of 20 bags perhaps?
the husband has always been the more diligent one in doing housework chores than me.
i really should be thankful that he never despise (i think he does at times lah. when he remembers lor! ) such a lazy me.

also, once he's home from work, he will handle all the feedings for lil' yr.
yes, include the late 1am AND 5am feeds!
really really appreciate that, even though i will wake up also to prepare the feeds for him.

and im pretty sure he has alot more good traits to him.
just that i cant remember any now (again!). hehe.
so hopefully, my memory will serves me well the next time i get upset with him for the smallest thing! :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

hey. reminds me of my hubby too! so that makes me a very lazy wife too! hehehe

also explains why my hub is a boring fella. bleh.

ecookie said...

emily, ur hb is not boring!! he is v. romantic! i still remember the flowers n gifts sent to ur office lor! :)

ayu said...

wahlao you finally remember ncls good points !!! this kind of man is almost extinct! hahaha

PRIMA said...

as i was reading ur post, i recall emily's hb too! he's the one that is always do the cleaning and serving when we have gathering at their home.. hehe..

u girls are so lucky!! :)

Emily said...

dewi!!! you are not supposed to expose me!!! *takes knife*

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers