Friday, March 12, 2010

a morning spent with the husband

with 2 kids, its much harder to make time for the 2 of us.
so the husband decided to take AM leave to spend some time with me (or isit the other way round? tsk.) yesterday.

as like the previous thursdays, both sons were deposited at childcare and my mum's place respectively. teehee.
had a simple brekkie at a kopitiam near my mum's place.
menu: milo + kaya lo-ti.
been ages since i can enjoy my breakfast slowly which chatting with the husband lor!

after that, hubbi whisked me away to the megacarmart near my mum's place (@ ubi) to look at second hand cars.
yes, the man is considering changing car. @_@
oh well. anyway, think he had fun browsing all the cars there.
men and cars. tsk.

we left for cineleisure where hubbi said he's gonna bring me to a new place for lunchie!
i kept on thinking hard what new restaurants they have at cineleisure that i do not know of?
in the end, the sneaky man brought me to triple one instead!
its the old singapore power building which has a facelift and a few new cool eateries being set up there!

we went to applebee's for lunch.
food is more skewed towards mexican style?
think i saw a few fajitas and quesadillas in the menu.
the food aint bad and im glad that hubbi took the effort to bring me to try something new. :)



me and my lunch - mushroom soup and mini burgers with roast beef and cheese in 'em

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers