Sunday, May 09, 2010

happy mama's day to me!

the ng family set off for an outing once again today.
we drove today. no more public transport!

anyway, i've kept pestering the husband to get a printer for the longest time as i wanted to print out my blog archive.
yes, you heard me right!
cant imagine one day blogspot just sayonara. eeks.
that's what happened to my previous private blog. the host site just kena sold!
pui! all my years of entries just *poof* disappeared. :(
so im determined to print out my current blog entries!

siao as the idea may sound to hubbi, he finally aceded to my request.
so off to best denki @ taka to source for a printer.
all the specs of a printer are like foreign language to me so i left it to the man to do the choosing.
in the end, a Brother (brand of printer lah!) was brought.
he has yet to set up as im still hogging the pc now. hiaks.

today's outing was much breezier. yz was his good self once more and yr made minimal fuss today.
good!


with my fav. little man!

we left town ard 7pm for home when hubbi suddenly suggested ben& jerry @ dempsey!
*wee* of cos im game.
kinda like a mini celebration for mummy's day. :)
nothing fantastic but im contented that hubbi at least do something lah.
and nothing beats yz saying," happy mummy's day!"! :)


yz looking terrible here. but he was soooooo happy with tasting ice-cream once more!
yr abt to fall asleep liao.. hehe.


me & my lil' darling!

oh, and i bought something for myself!
a treat to meself hehe.
its something that i wanted for the longest time (ok, the past 3 mths) and it's always OOS!
finally saw it in store and decided to buy it just now.
its nothing too pricey but i really like it.
more on it in the next post perhaps. it still need some tweaking before it can be worn. :P

1 comment:

sn00pyee said...

haha.. ur blog made me laffed again. I was so amused @ the pic where YZ laffed and u wrote that he looks terrible! hahah..i really had a good laff in my hotel room. kekekke

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers