Sunday, July 04, 2010

GSS part 4 (6 technically)

zara sale started!
and then i lost control.
like again. @_@

sale started on thursday and i went to 3 different branches on thursday, friday and saturday.
how scary.
and as i prowled the shopping malls, i came across more sales!
SALE SALE SALE!
gosh, the word is making my head dizzy and burning holes in my wallet before i can shout "yippee"!

and the damage is great this week (yesh, i think i've been shopping every single f**king week since GSS started end May):
1) 1 dress, 2 skirts, 1 jacket + 1 sandals from zara
2) 1 dress from massimo dutti
3) 1 top from DKNY jeans
4) 1 top from alldressedup
5) 1 berms from zara for the husband (its time to pay my dues. muhaha.)

not surprising, the husband is really getting mad at me.
and coupled with some (un)expected cash outflows coming at me at the same time:
1) jay chou concert tickets! forgot im going this month wahaha. exp it is but i think its gonna worth it!
2) SKII products (treatment essence, treatment masks, signs eye masks) which my friend has helped me to got it @ staff discounted prices! another hole to the wallet but so much cheaper than retail prices!
i think i really spend too much. *gulp*

so now im on top of the least fav. people list of 2 persons - hubbi and myself.
sigh.

its really not a good sign when you've more than 15 items of clothings not yet worn in your wardrobe and you are also running out of cloth hangers.

my strategy for now:
to lie low till nearer to end of month and surfaced again for some good buys when GSS is at its tail-end.
which means further slash up to 50-70% for most brands.
if they still have my sizes, its godwill that i should buy 'em right?!
waiting out for zara, A/X, ted baker, banana republic etc.
MUHAHAHA.

yah lah yah lah. i 本性难移 lah.

still, must mention here for similar shopaholics out there like me:
club 21 brands are having sale now! ranging from 30% to 40% with additional 10% for UOB cardmembers!
if prices are still too steep like some brands are to me, can wait till they further slash up to 70% ( in 2 weeks time i think).

sigh. if only my money-printer is working.

1 comment:

sn00pyee said...

are you sure that you have a "money-printing" machine in the 1st place?

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers