Wednesday, July 21, 2010

tom yum cravings, day with my peanut baby, GSS part n(?)

am on leave today to take care of yr.
he will only go up to my mum's place for his routine 3D2N stay tomorrow instead of today to coincide with our cruise trip (without him) from wed to fri.
of cos, me being me, cannot tahan staying at home whole day taking care of the son.
so off we went, as usual!

met up with Don & Huey Shan for lunch @ suntec.
was very glad that they decided to meet at secret recipe as i was just having cravings for some tom yum soup! :)
nice catching up with both of them.
was really glad to know them as friends from my ex-company and maintain the friendship till now.
its really hard to do so as we grow older, ya?

yr was co-operative as usual and guai guai sat in the pram throughout the lunch session. :)
after that, its gai gai time for me!

window-shopped abit @ marina sq when making my way from suntec to city hall station.
took the train to ion and for once i didnt head to B4 for light snacks.
so didnt manage to see the "floods" as reported in the news..

went a/x and was so tempted to get a pair of jeans. took me immense willpower to walk away from it. haha.
even sms-ed the husband so he can replied and talked sense into me.
he replied that he will sponsor the jeans for me instead. @_@
very sweet lah but so not apt.
he really very inconsistent. sometimes can show me black face when he sees my purchases then at times chu pattern like this.
siao one.

since we are going vivo tomorrow, shall show him the real deal and see what he will say again.
tsk tsk.

rested awhile on one of the many benches in ion.
fed yr his milk and played with him for awhile. the boy was so glad to be carried and be able to see where he was! haha.
went prologue for the 1st time (yes! suaku me!).

totally oblivious yr


mamee! my "呕"像!

saw 3for2 promotions going on and bought 3 books.
bad mistake.
after some "consolidating" at home, this is the stack of un/half-read books. *gulp*

time to start reading seriously, soon.

from ion, i walked walked shopped shopped all the way till 313 somerset.
i amazed myself easily.
and of course i bought something. who are you kidding?!
even since my purchases at haji lane last week, i got myself
-a top from MNG
-shoes from Schu
-shoes from EQ:IQ (today)
oh well, retail therapy works for me!

rested my tired feet at coffee bean while waiting for the husband to off work.
started flipping through one of the new book- blink by malcolm gladwell.
his books are such easy engaging reads!
anyway ive most of his books (most of them un-read yet @_@) at home.


my boyfriend! hehe.

oh, i love the baby changing room in ion and 313.
spacious & clean! :)

change diapers also must take photo one.



haha his shocked expression in the 2nd shot is so cute!
it has been a good day spending time with the younger son as he tends to get neglected by me more often nowadays when the active and "i ve 1 million questions for you" gor gor is around.
hope we can do so more often!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers